Devoted professionals: YOU are why we do what we do. YOUR goals are what we strive to achieve. We love what we do, but the patient is the cornerstone for all of it and we are here to truly serve you and help you meet your needs.
Value: we achieve outcomes quickly, thus saving you time and money. Happy patients make for happy therapists and doctors as well. Everyone wins when you reach your goals effectively and efficiently. We also set our charges by market rates, and thus your portion of the costs are often times more reasonable- when compared with some hospital based outpatient centers, for instance, whose fees can be set 3-4 times higher than the usual, private clinic market rates.
Integrity: by using the highest quality and most current research/evidence, we are able to help you reach your goals fast. We do not use gimmicks, we do not drag your visits out.
Reputation: Front Range Therapies Castle Rock is the longest standing, privately-owned physical therapy practice in Douglas County. Others in the region have tried to copy some things from us, but they cannot copy our excellent reputation and outcomes. We have quite a following of fans in the community who have seen great results for many years.
We respect your privacy: there are clinics that are composed of one large gym area and everyone is in the same room. We disagree with that approach. Your privacy while addressing your healthcare concerns is very important to us. We use individual treatment rooms. We do also have a gym area, but everyone is not thrown into one room together for their entire treatment session.
Assistance in navigating the insurance world: our office manager is a real person who returns calls in a very timely manner, answers the phone, cares about you as a person, and will provide you with the help you need to understand the insurance side of things. We will most likely be able to evaluate you within 2 days of your call, and there are no surprises with billing and collecting- everything is explained by our helpful administrative staff.
Call today! Our family-owned small business appreciates your support!
- A real person will answer the phone – no computerized system to make an appointment or ask a question. If by rare chance you have to leave a message, it will be returned within minutes.
- You can schedule an evaluation most likely within 2 days of calling.
- Helpful, informative administrative people to help you understand insurance and the ever changing nature of healthcare.
- We create custom foot orthotics versus over the counter versions that are nonspecific to your individual issues. We are THE biomechanical specialists in analysis of walking/running.
- Research and evidence based treatments/evaluative techniques. We do not waste time with gimmicks and fads. We just get you better with the techniques that work. Fast.
- Patient goals, function, independence, movement, and a return to life – your priorities are our priorities. Happy patients mean happy therapists. There are goals that are set and an end in sight. We do not lure you into indefinite treatments. You will accomplish goals and get better. There are people out there offering 30 visit packages. When are you supposed to get better, visit 30? We think that is ridiculous. Faster results = better. YOUR goals are what we are trying to achieve.
- We do REAL physical therapy- we do not dabble in physical therapy as part of a bunch of other things. We do not perform a multitude of unproven treatments that are meant to drag on your visits. We desire to accomplish your goals quickly.
- Pricing structure is at market rates. We accept most insurances, we will see workers compensation patients, we accept MediCare and TriCare, offer self pay options and even payments plans to accommodate your situation, if needed. If by chance we are out of network with your insurance plan, we will work with you.One-on-one ratio of care. You will have the same, licensed REAL physical therapist every visit. We do not depend on technicians, assistants for providing care. We do not perform group therapy.
- One-on-one ratio of care. You will have the same, licensed REAL physical therapist every visit. We do not depend on technicians, assistants for providing care. We do not perform group therapy.
- We value your privacy. There are individual treatment rooms and areas. You will not be stuck in a large, crowded gym full of other patients while you are trying to work hard at reaching your goals. Everyone else in the room does not need to know your private medical history.
- Coping with pain is not the same as managing or controlling the problem in order to improve your function and life. We focus on your functional goals, not simply covering up your problem.
- We have years of experience in general orthopaedics, sports rehabilitation, performance enhancement, rehabilitation following surgeries, pediatrics, spinal pain, and more. We have a physical therapist who is fellowship trained in Sports Rehab and Performance Enhancement.
- We have a physical therapist who is fellowship trained in Sports Rehab and Performance Enhancement.
- We have a physical therapist who is certified in McKenzie MDT (Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy), one of only sixteen certified therapists in the entire state of Colorado.
- This clinic is the original, longest standing, private-owned, physical therapy practice in all of Douglas County. There are others with similar names who try to imitate, but they cannot achieve the same excellent reputation and do not have the history of results that we can attest to. Ask around- there are a lot of people in this region who have come in and are extremely satisfied with their outcomes.